Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Ingredients for Stir-fried Mushrooms:
- ½ kg mushrooms
- 4 ½ tsp oil
- 2 onions, sliced
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tomato, chopped
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- ½ tsp garam masala
- ½ tsp red chilli powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp green coriander, chopped
Directions for making Stir-fried Mushrooms:
- Cut mushrooms in slices.
- Heat oil and fry onion until golden in color. Add garlic paste and tomatoes, mix well.
- Mix in turmeric, garam masala, chilli powder, salt and fry for 3-4 minutes. Stir in mushrooms and simmer until mushrooms are tender, adding very little water if necessary.
- Garnish with chopped coriander and serve hot.
- Enjoy your Stir-fried Mushrooms. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Aloo Dum, Baigan Fry Recipe, Bittergourd Gojju, Cauliflower Curry, Dum Aloo Kashmiri, Eggplant Podi Curry recipe , Gobi Manchurian, Malai Kofta recipe , Matar Paneer, Navaratna Curry, Palak Paneer recipe , Pineapple Gojju, Potato Podimas, Spicy Okras, Stuffed Capsicum, Vegetables Cutlets recipe , Vegetable Kofta, Vegetable Makhanwala
Go to Top