Ingredients for Stuffed Aubergines:
- 4 large aubergines
- 8 medium tomatoes, blanched peeled and pureed
- 4 medium potatoes, diced
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 4 medium onions, finely chopped
- 8 green chillies, pounded
- 6 cloves garlic, pounded
- ½ cup fresh coriander, pounded
- 4 tbsp butter
- 2 tsp chilli powder
- 2 tsp garam masala
- ½ tsp coriander powder
- ½ tsp cumin
- Salt to taste
Directions for making Stuffed Aubergines:
- Cut aubergines lengthwise in two equal halves.
- Scoop out pulp from centre leaving 2 cm thick shell.
- Heat oil in a wok and fry diced potatoes.
- Remove with slotted spoon and set aside.
- Heat butter in a saucepan and sauté onions.
- Add tomato puree, peas, potatoes, spices and pounded mixture.
- Stir fry for 3 minutes and remove from heat.
- Smear aubergines with butter or oil stuff with peas-potato mixture.
- Bake in a moderate oven (180 degree C) for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve hot.
- Enjoy your Stuffed Aubergines. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Aloo Dum, Baigan Fry Recipe, Bittergourd Gojju, Cauliflower Curry, Dum Aloo Kashmiri, Eggplant Podi Curry recipe , Gobi Manchurian, Malai Kofta recipe , Matar Paneer, Navaratna Curry, Palak Paneer recipe , Pineapple Gojju, Potato Podimas, Spicy Okras, Stuffed Capsicum, Vegetables Cutlets recipe , Vegetable Kofta, Vegetable Makhanwala
Go to Top