Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Ingredients for Stuffed Courgettes (Teenda):
- 1 courgettes (summer squash)
- 4 tbsp oil + for frying
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tbsp garam masala
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 2 tsp dried mango powder
- Salt to taste
- 4 tbsp cream
Directions for making Stuffed Courgettes (Teenda):
- Wash and dry the courgettes. Slice top to form a lid. Scoop out the center, keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, deep fry the courgettes for 1-2 minutes from all sides. Drain excess oil and keep aside.
- Heat oil (4 tbsp) in a pan, sauté onion until transparent. Mix in tomatoes, cook for 4-5 minutes, add garam masala, chilli powder, mango powder and salt. Stir in the cream. Cover and cook on low heat for a few minutes.
- Fill each courgette with onion-tomato mixture, replace lid, place on a baking tray and bake in a preheated oven 175 degrees C for 5 to 7 mins. Remove lid and serve hot.
- Enjoy your Stuffed Courgettes (Teenda). Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Aloo Dum, Baigan Fry Recipe, Bittergourd Gojju, Cauliflower Curry, Dum Aloo Kashmiri, Eggplant Podi Curry recipe , Gobi Manchurian, Malai Kofta recipe , Matar Paneer, Navaratna Curry, Palak Paneer recipe , Pineapple Gojju, Potato Podimas, Spicy Okras, Stuffed Capsicum, Vegetables Cutlets recipe , Vegetable Kofta, Vegetable Makhanwala
Go to Top