This is a North Indian recipe.
Ingredients for Tikha Baigan Masala:
- 1/2 kg brinjal (small size)
- 3-4 onions (cut in big pieces)
- 2 tbsp of grated coconut (dried)
- 1 whole garlic
- 2 tbsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- salt to taste
- small lump of tamrind
- 1 tbsp garam masala powder
- 1 tsp jeera
Directions for making Tikha Baigan Masala:
- Take all the ingredients grind it at once in mixer, do not add water.
- Add 2 tbsp of oil in pan and heat it, put the mixture in the pan.
- Fry the mixture properly. Take of the pan from stove and let it cool.
- Take the brinjal slit it in 4, fill the mixture in the brinjal.
- Pour 2 - 3 tbsp of oil in kadai, heat it and then put the stuffed brinjal, cook it.
- Add little water to the brinjal. Put small piece of jaggery to taste if required.
- Let it cook for 15-20 minutes. Your tikha brinjal masala is ready
- Enjoy your Tikha Baigan Masala. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Aloo Dum, Baigan Fry Recipe, Bittergourd Gojju, Cauliflower Curry, Dum Aloo Kashmiri, Eggplant Podi Curry recipe , Gobi Manchurian, Malai Kofta recipe , Matar Paneer, Navaratna Curry, Palak Paneer recipe , Pineapple Gojju, Potato Podimas, Spicy Okras, Stuffed Capsicum, Vegetables Cutlets recipe , Vegetable Kofta, Vegetable Makhanwala
Go to Top