Ingredients for Vazai Thandu Curry (Banana Stem Curry):
- Vazai Thandu, washed and finely chopped
- 2 tsp Moong dhall
- 1/4 tsp Urad dhall
- 2 Red chilli
- 1/4 tsp Mustard
- a small pinch of Hing
- a small pinch of Ginger
- 1 Green chilli
- 2 tsp Grated coconut
- 1/4 cup Butter milk
- 2 tsp Cooking oil
- 1/2 tsp Salt
Directions for making Vazai Thandu Curry (Banana Stem Curry):
- Soak vazai thandu, moong dhall, butter milk and salt together for 15 minutes.
- Fry mustard, urad dhall, red chilli, hing, green chilli, and ginger in oil.
- Squeeze the butter milk out the soaked vazai thandu, and add the vazai thandu to the above pan.
- Let it cook for 10 minutes, and then add the grated coconut to the above.
- Enjoy your Vazai Thandu Curry (Banana Stem Curry). Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Aloo Dum, Baigan Fry Recipe, Bittergourd Gojju, Cauliflower Curry, Dum Aloo Kashmiri, Eggplant Podi Curry recipe , Gobi Manchurian, Malai Kofta recipe , Matar Paneer, Navaratna Curry, Palak Paneer recipe , Pineapple Gojju, Potato Podimas, Spicy Okras, Stuffed Capsicum, Vegetables Cutlets recipe , Vegetable Kofta, Vegetable Makhanwala
Go to Top