Serves: 12-15 (depends upon the balls you are making)
Side Dish: Ketchup, Chilly chutney
Ingredients for Vegetable Cutlet:
- 1 medium size carrot
- 1 medium size potato
- 1 medium size beet root (optional)
- 4-5 Beans
- Peas (optional)
- 1 small garlic
- 2-3 Fennel seeds
- 2-3 Green chili
- little bit of coriander leaves
- One medium sized onion, finely cut & keep.
- 2-3 tablespoon of Maida & add little bit of water and mix them well (it
should be pouring like idli flour)
- Take 3-4 slices of bread & powder them. (you can use either breads
Directions for making Vegetable Cutlet:
- Finely cut all the above said vegetables.
- Wash & Pressure-cook with little bit of water, turmeric powder & salt.
- Smash them & keep it aside (if there is any excess water in the cooked vegetables just drain).
- Heat one tablespoon of oil.
- Fry onions till it turns into brown & add the grounded paste. Just fry for few seconds.
- Then add the smashed vegetables & fry till it gets thickened. Wait to cool.
- Then make them into small balls and dip it in the above said Maida consistency & immediately smear them in the above said powder and spread them in the plate or paper to dry.
- Once everything over just do deep-fry or roast both the sides of them by adding little bit of oil till it turns into brown in the wok or thava.
- Enjoy your Vegetable Cutlet. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Aloo Dum, Baigan Fry Recipe, Bittergourd Gojju, Cauliflower Curry, Dum Aloo Kashmiri, Eggplant Podi Curry recipe , Gobi Manchurian, Malai Kofta recipe , Matar Paneer, Navaratna Curry, Palak Paneer recipe , Pineapple Gojju, Potato Podimas, Spicy Okras, Stuffed Capsicum, Vegetables Cutlets recipe , Vegetable Kofta, Vegetable Makhanwala
Go to Top