Ingredients for Vegetable Fritters:
Your choice of vegetables (potatoes, aubergines, carrots, cauliflower, chillies, etc)
- ¾ cup besan (chick peas flour)
- ½ cup water
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp chilli powder, or to taste
- 1 tsp coriander seeds
- 1 tsp pomegranate seeds
- A pinch of soda bicarbonate
Directions for making Vegetable Fritters:
- Slice vegetables into thin slices (similar size pieces). If using potatoes, boil in salted water first until almost fork tender before slicing.
- Mix batter ingredients into a smooth batter and dip vegetables into the mixture before deep-frying in hot oil.
- Fry until golden brown.
- Drain on absorbent paper towels and serve hot with chutney dip.
- Enjoy your Vegetable Fritters. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Variation: For Chick Pea Flour Fritters: Fry spoonful of batter, without vegetables, 4-5 spoonfuls at a time.
Aloo Dum, Baigan Fry Recipe, Bittergourd Gojju, Cauliflower Curry, Dum Aloo Kashmiri, Eggplant Podi Curry recipe , Gobi Manchurian, Malai Kofta recipe , Matar Paneer, Navaratna Curry, Palak Paneer recipe , Pineapple Gojju, Potato Podimas, Spicy Okras, Stuffed Capsicum, Vegetables Cutlets recipe , Vegetable Kofta, Vegetable Makhanwala
Go to Top