Ingredients for Vegetable Jhalfrazie :
- 3 teacups mixed boiled vegetables (french beans, green peas, potatoes and carrots)
- 2 onions
- 3 spring onions
- 2 tomatoes
- 4 green chillies
- 12 mm (½") piece ginger
- 1 tablespoon coriander
- ½ teacup tomato ketchup
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar (approx.)
- 3 tablespoons ghee
- Salt to taste
Directions for making Vegetable Jhalfrazie :
- Chop the onions, spring onions (with leaves), tomatoes, green chillies, ginger and coriander separately.
- Heat the ghee in a vessel and fry the onions till golden.
- Now add the tomatoes, chillies, ginger and coriander and fry for at least 2 minutes.
- Add the tomato ketchup, boiled vegetables, spring onions, chilli powder, sugar, salt and a little water and cook for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Enjoy your Vegetable Jhalfrazie . Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Aloo Dum, Baigan Fry Recipe, Bittergourd Gojju, Cauliflower Curry, Dum Aloo Kashmiri, Eggplant Podi Curry recipe , Gobi Manchurian, Malai Kofta recipe , Matar Paneer, Navaratna Curry, Palak Paneer recipe , Pineapple Gojju, Potato Podimas, Spicy Okras, Stuffed Capsicum, Vegetables Cutlets recipe , Vegetable Kofta, Vegetable Makhanwala
Go to Top