Vegetable korma is served with either Indian bread or rice, and it’s nice with a fresh mint relish.
Ingredients for Vegetable Korma:
- 1 Cup Beans
- half cup Carrot
- 1 Potato
- half cup Peas
- half cup Ground coconut
- small piece Ginger
- 3 flakes Garlic
- 1 Onion
- half tbs Cumin seeds
- 1 tbs Corriander powder
- few Corriander leaves
- half tbs Chillie powder
- half Lime
- half tbs Turmeric powder
Directions for making Vegetable Korma:
- Take oil in a pan. Add the sliced onions.
- After that add ginger, garlic, corriander powder, chillie powder, salt & fresh corriander leaves. Fry it nicely.
- Then add the vegetables & pressure cook till done.
- When the vegetables are cooked add the ground coconut and little water to it & let it simmer for 5 minutes.
- Squeeze lime to iand& the veg korma is ready.
- Serve hot with chapatis.
- Enjoy your Vegetable Korma. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Aloo Dum, Baigan Fry Recipe, Bittergourd Gojju, Cauliflower Curry, Dum Aloo Kashmiri, Eggplant Podi Curry recipe , Gobi Manchurian, Malai Kofta recipe , Matar Paneer, Navaratna Curry, Palak Paneer recipe , Pineapple Gojju, Potato Podimas, Spicy Okras, Stuffed Capsicum, Vegetables Cutlets recipe , Vegetable Kofta, Vegetable Makhanwala
Go to Top