Ingredients for Vegetarian Omelet:
- ¼ cup chick pea flour (besan)
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tomato, blanched, peeled and chopped
- ½ cup grated cheddar cheese
- Pinch of soda bicarbonate
- ½ cup water
- 1/8 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 1/8 cup finely chopped onion
- ¼ tsp red chilli powder
- 1 green chilli, finely chopped
Directions for making Vegetarian Omelet:
- Beat all the ingredients to a smooth batter. Adjust salt.
- Heat the griddle or non-stick pan and pour 3-4 tablespoons of oil.
- Ladle 3-4 tablespoons of mixture on pan and spread with the back of spoon. Let it rise.
- Reduce heat and cook on both sides until golden brown. Serve hot.
- Enjoy your Vegetarian Omelet. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Aloo Dum, Baigan Fry Recipe, Bittergourd Gojju, Cauliflower Curry, Dum Aloo Kashmiri, Eggplant Podi Curry recipe , Gobi Manchurian, Malai Kofta recipe , Matar Paneer, Navaratna Curry, Palak Paneer recipe , Pineapple Gojju, Potato Podimas, Spicy Okras, Stuffed Capsicum, Vegetables Cutlets recipe , Vegetable Kofta, Vegetable Makhanwala
Go to Top