Ingredients for Yogurt Curry:
- 8-10 chick pea flour fritters
- 4 tbsp chick pea flour
- 2 cups yogurt
- 4 cups water
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp garlic-ginger paste
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- ½ tsp chili powder
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 tsp tamarind extract
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 stalk curry leaves
- 1 tsp mustard
Directions for making Yogurt Curry:
- Beat chick pea flour, yogurt and water and set aside.
- In a large pan heat oil and add cumin seeds.
- When they sputter, add onion and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and cook for a minute, stirring constantly.
- Pour yogurt mixture and add salt, turmeric powder and chili powder.
- Cook on low heat for 8 minutes, then add tamarind extract and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Just before serving, heat 1 tbsp of oil in a saucepan.
- Add mustard seeds and curry leaves.
- When seeds sputter, remove from heat and pour over curry.
- Add fritters and cook curry on low heat for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot with rice.
- Enjoy your Yogurt Curry. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Aloo Dum, Baigan Fry Recipe, Bittergourd Gojju, Cauliflower Curry, Dum Aloo Kashmiri, Eggplant Podi Curry recipe , Gobi Manchurian, Malai Kofta recipe , Matar Paneer, Navaratna Curry, Palak Paneer recipe , Pineapple Gojju, Potato Podimas, Spicy Okras, Stuffed Capsicum, Vegetables Cutlets recipe , Vegetable Kofta, Vegetable Makhanwala
Go to Top